Making a Payment
The BTS policy is that all tuition and fees are due in FULL before the start of class.
BTS accepts cash, checks, money orders, and credit or debit cards for payment. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Contact the Business Office to Arrange Payment
When arranging a payment via email, DO NOT send your credit card information.
If your account is not paid in full:
- BTS will not release an official transcript
- Students will not receive a diploma at commencement
- Students will not be allowed to participate in the commencement ceremony unless they are in a payment plan to pay off the balance within a year.
- Pay all tuition and fees in full.
- Apply for a student loan under the U.S. Department of Education’s Direct Loan program to cover any new and remaining tuition charges. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov with the school code G23230. We can also assist you with a private student loan.
- Enter into a monthly payment plan. Unpaid balances when statements are sent may be assessed a 1% finance charge (12% annually)