Applications and Forms
Welcome to Biblical Seminary's online application system! If you have any questions regarding the application process, or which application you need to fill out, please contact our helpful admissions department. If you are in need of financial aid assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our financial aid office.
Our application system contains all the items needed to apply for any Degree or Non-Degree Program, Certificate in Advanced Professional Counseling (CAPC), and the Doctor of Ministry (DMin) Program. Click here to apply for Global Trauma Institute Classes.
Who Should Complete a Non-Degree Application?
- Prospective students that would like to audit a course
- Any student that desires to attend 1-3 courses for credit before submitting a full degree application
Who Should Complete a Degree Application?
- Prospective students ready to pursue a degree program
- Prospective students ready to pursue a certificate program, either online or on campus
- Prospective counseling students that desire entry into the Masters in Counseling program
- Prospective ACS Students who need an I-20
Download Various Applications
- Degree Application
- Degree Application Procedure
- Non-Degree Application
- Complete International Student Application
- Cert in Advanced Professional Counseling
- Global Trauma Recovery Inst. Application
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin) App
- CCEF Accredited Course Non-Degree App
- Continuing Education (CE) App – Counseling
- ACS Program Application
- BTS Grant Application
Download Additional Forms
- Ecclesiastical/Pastoral Recommendation Form
- Academic or Professional Reference Form
- Transcript Request Form
- Writing Sample Guidelines
- Photo Submission Guidelines
- Personal Statement
- Payment Plan
- Financial Aid Program
- Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance Guidelines
- GTRI Registration Form
- GTRI Consent Form
- GTRI Consultation Group Consent Form
- International Student Affidavit of Support Form
- International Student Dependent Information Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- DMin International Financial Information Form
- DMin Spouse Endorsement Form
- DMin Professional Reference
- DMin Personal Reference
- DMin Writing Sample Guidelines
- MDiv/MA International Financial Information Form
- ThM Financial Information Form
- Visa Application Process
Pay Your Application Fee Online
Now you can pay your application fee online via PayPal with your account or any major credit card. Simply click on the link below that correlates with the program you are applying for.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the deadlines for submitting an application?
The admissions office accepts applications on a "rolling" basis. This means that you can apply at any time during the year and enter a degree program at the beginning of any of our terms.
Do you require any specialized testing for the application process?
We do not require any specialized testing such as the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) for our admissions process. We believe that our application requirements give us the necessary information about our applicants to make a sound decision about their admission to BTS.
What is your response time to a completed application?
Once an application is completed the applicant will receive an email from admissions indicating that their application has been submitted. The applicant should expect to hear from someone in admissions in less than seven business days regarding their application.
What is your policy regarding transferring students?
Transfer credit may be granted to qualified students for courses completed at other accredited graduate institutions. When requesting transfer credit, you must provide official transcripts of prior work. You may be asked to provide course descriptions from a catalog or syllabus. Grades must be C (2.0) or higher to be considered.
Transfer credit is evaluated by the director of academic services and is credited after the successful completion of 9 credit hours at the seminary.
BTS does not offer graduate credit for personal ministry experiences, including, but not limited to, missions trips sponsored by churches or other organizations.
Students may not transfer more than one-half of the credits needed to complete a program at BTS. MA students must take at least one-half of the courses in their field of concentration at BTS, while MDiv students will normally be required to take at least one-half of the required courses in each of the major divisions (Old Testament, New Testament, theology, and practical theology) at BTS.
Normally, transfer credits are accepted only for courses completed before matriculation to BTS. Accepting transfer credits is at the discretion of the academic office, based on the above criteria and the correspondence of classes to the seminary's curriculum.
Contact Our Admissions Team
Thom leads the student advancement team at BTS, which recruits, retains, and invests in the lives of students. His heart is to equip students for success as God defines it so that they can thrive at seminary and in ministry.
Michael serves prospective and current students in all of our theological programs. Michael is a church planter who pastors in an urban context and is author of Living the Lord's Prayer. Contact Michael if you're interested in:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Ministry
- Pre-Doctoral Program
- Doctor of Ministry
Lisa guides prospective counseling students through the application process. Being a practitioner, she provides an insider's perspective to those considering how Biblical's programs can best equip them for ministry of counseling. Contact her if you're interested in:
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Global Trauma Research Institute
- Certificate in Advanced Professional Counseling
- other programs from the Graduate School of Counseling
In addition to his faculty responsibilities, Dr. Oh assists prospective and current international students and is fluent in Korean, his first language. Chang Hoon’s heart is to serve students worldwide and to see them equipped to proclaim the gospel and to live in a way that honors God. Contact him if you're interested in:
- Advanced Cultural Studies
- Master of Theology (ThM
- All Programs
Ginny supports students throughout the financial aid process at BTS. She guides prospective and current students through the financial aid application process whether they are seeking assistance through BTS resources or the William D. Ford Direct Loan Program.
Patsy greets each prospective and current student with God-honoring hospitality as the administrative assistant for Student Advancement. Contact Patsy if you have general questions about the seminary or the admissions process.
Biblical Theological Seminary admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, scholarships, loan programs, and other school-administered programs.